Layla's Blog

Someone's On The Telephone For You

Thursday 21 May 2009

temptation

Order from the workforce request.
Upstairs, downstairs. Swallowing co2. leave on time. Goose pimpled, setting clean, making new slates. Wine gums, cookies, always insisting we do this, we do that. Bark like efficient dogs, cry like brats. Take time back cos it aint running out quick enough right now. It seems so hot and feels so cold, I warm near the oven and watch by the window. Sounding like a piece of tin, the effort of getting out the in; and including the feelings of the whole world it seems on my shoulders; in my brain. Unopened book just sitting there. dust is filling the room, and my lungs. Unopened anwers. A man given into guilt, publicly embarassed, he did what he was told. He was bad. He went red on the television.
The joy disappeared, we were fitted with chips and pinned down. We ate chips to fill our arteries with junk, will their beds fill quick enough. Will their hearts turn cold on us? Its already freezing. When the smiles crack it seems so wonderful, we are reassured and humble. We are alone in our minds and we don’t even realise. I cannot even see outside these eyes. Really. I only see myself in you.
See I started far too late and I kept it all inside.

Music:

jimi hendrix let the good times roll
can halleluwja
white wedding
pig will not
you cant quit me baby
..and we dont wanna fight tonight... du du du

No comments: