Layla's Blog

Someone's On The Telephone For You

Wednesday 27 May 2009

stooges, you just ate your last one

Meat meal £10.60, I ate two and felt disgusted just couldn’t stop. Just thinking about meat meals, saturations pouring in. water pouring in you stupid man. Kenny kicked out all his kids. kids starving in the countryside. Silent radio seeping through car roof, waiting in the telephone queue. And George had a feast and kept his wife, her insides rotting and filled. The face she deserved with her unkind words, her time kept wasting. Silent movie played with eerie tune, sipping earl grey next to dark full moon. Her bitter taste kept them guessing. Next to the window a cornflake girl reading the headlines, latest from cruel world. This is your nurse here, ive come to help. Ive come to listen to your deathly fears. This is your nurse, I kindly soul, and such a wonder I exist yeah? I just have to exist to soothe you. Makes me glow yeah.
I could never eat meat again, gone all creative under tunsten lighting. Come to me with messages.
Breaktime peach. Gone to the bank. This is your captain, I will steer your lost soul. This is you soaking, mites passing within, a drum roll please. I deserve at least one of those, don’t i?
Like the child you
Said bye, it was strange to see.
Ran as fast away just like you
Sever, sever and protect.
Holiday at once in humidity rising
Whilst I am collapsing in silence
And at dawn your song played.
(Compassion wasted on you when you don’t even care)
Handsome ugly ginger giant
Wept into a newspaper tissue
At stories told of ancient riot
The lies gleaming from glowing screen
His lies caught the sun.
Quiet iron man, and spinach.

No comments: