Layla's Blog

Someone's On The Telephone For You

Tuesday 7 July 2009

bloodline.. a matter of time?

Robert went mad. Its in the blood. Its under my eyelids, a photographic image of landscape. And it is sparkles in the picture, I cant tell if I like it or not. Insomnia has arrived, have had to welcome sleepless nights. I thought I was free from anxiety but somehow its crept back in. I keep thinking of the man who stops the lamb's heart with his hand, it makes me feel sick. The gulls fought over a sandwich in the road amongst a traffic jam. They didn’t even care.
A top up. I'll have a top up, and a little eye fill over something pathetic. Its raining again, they've just broken the news. It’s a waste of resources. A deadpan evening and chocolate. Heavily pouring. Dinner for one.
You and you and you and not me. Its not me here, with you lot. Im like U-Hu. Stick around, wait, what? You asked my opinion and then said no anyway.

I never really knew robert. I remember his glasses though.

Hormones? Asbestos. Other youngsters lurking, look knowing. I looked in on your laughter, played my instrument all day… 'what is she playing', just my fuckin keyboard. The one I type on. Image check, im in the system. I look tired. The fusion that could have been, you kept them away cos of race, religion whatever. SMALL MINDS, I'd rather not know. Ask the man. Read the headlines, life and style, while away the hours. Fleeing rats less so, open the biscuit tin. I like your voice you know. But your face got too INTENSE when your mind went into overdrive. Or inactivity?????????? Hello. Books all stashed neatly. Storm is over.

Robert is back in society. Can we know eachother?

No comments: