Layla's Blog

Someone's On The Telephone For You

Monday 22 June 2009

control freak

"Fact-checkers," he says sadly, "have no sense of humour whatsoever."

damn game, hot and cold. tell the heart to stop. chill it out. think of your black square.
think of your spreadsheet, oh the tales it should tell. stories of misguidance, extravagance; and pledge with all your might. yeah, you cancel and we all cheer.
damn child, im careful of what i say cos you could turn on me. see no one trusts anymore.
unfortunately i found myself amongst your dialogue. official uninvited guest. if you could just remove me in your mind, i just cant help but listen to the drivel. my ears prick up independently. a radical amount of quality street, and you censor yourself for me. darling, you simply dont have to.

what have i done?
ive moved along the movie.

1 comment:

Lady M said...

Hi,

Try a new book,

www.strategicbookpublishing.com/LookAfterEachOther.html

Best wishes, Marilyn